Rank Math lets you verify your website on Google using the Webmaster Tools. The Webmaster Tools option allows you to verify your website with various third-party webmaster tools like Google Search Console, Bing, Baidu, Alexa, Yandex, Pinterest, and Norton.
You can locate the Webmaster Tools in WordPress Dashboard > Rank Math > General Settings > Webmaster Tools. You can learn more about Webmaster Tools in our knowledge base tutorial that will help you to understand the basic settings of the Webmaster Tools.
In this knowledge base tutorial, we’re going to walk through how to verify your website on Google using Rank Math.
How to Add Your Website to the Google Search Console?
First and foremost you need to have a Google Search Console account. If you do not have one, then you need to create an account in order to get started. Once you have your account then follow the below steps:
- Navigate to Google Search Console. Login or click ‘Start Now’.
2. Click on ‘Add property’ located at the top-right corner.
3. Enter the website URL that you want to connect in the correct format and click on Continue.
4. Verify the ownership via one of the verification methods. We’ll use the HTML tag verification method as we only need the authorization code to be placed in the Rank Math plugin. Copy the meta tag to be pasted on your website.
Verify Your Website on Google using Rank Math
- Go to Rank Math > General Settings > Webmaster Tools > Google Search Console
2. Paste the code in the Google Search Console.
3. Click on Save Changes.
4. Go back to the Search Console and click on Verify.
Congratulations! You’ve now connected your website to Google Search Console! Now that you’ve verified and linked your website, you can go ahead and submit your sitemap to Google. If you still have any queries, please feel free to contact our support team who are available 24×7 and will help you out as soon as possible.
Was this article helpful?
Still need help?
Submit Your Question
Please give us the details, our support team will get back to you.