In this knowledge-based tutorial, we will discuss how you can verify your website on Yandex using the Rank Math plugin.
In order to connect your website to Yandex Webmaster Tools, you need to have an account with Yandex.
How to Set up Your Site on Yandex?
1. You need to create an account if you do not have one in Yandex Webmaster Tools.
2. Then click on the plus(+) sign to add your website.
3. Enter the name of your website in the Site Address section.
4. Then click on the Add button.
5. Copy the verification code from the meta tag.
6. Once you have completed any of the verification methods do not forget to publish your site and then click on the Check button to check whether the Yandex search engine can reach your site.
Verify Your Website on Yandex using Rank Math
Once you have your website connected to Yandex, then you can verify your website on Yandex using Rank Math as follows:
1. Go to Rank Math > General Settings > Webmaster Tools > Yandex Verification ID.
2. Paste the code in the Yandex Verification ID.
3. Click on Save Changes.
You have now connected your website to Yandex Webmaster Tools. If you have absolutely any questions about verifying your website with Yandex using Rank Math – feel free to reach out to our support team.
Was this article helpful?
Still need help?
Submit Your Question
Please give us the details, our support team will get back to you.