Be the “insider” and join Rank Math to be at the forefront of WordPress SEO. We are a 100% remote team that is small but passionate about SEO, developers, designers, and marketers.
We are cool and let you choose your own work hours. We don’t fuss over working hours and focus on meeting deadlines by letting you work at your own pace.
We believe the only way to grow is to do it together.
So, come and be part of our larger-than-life team! We can’t wait to have you.
To make things simpler for everyone, here are the things that are required. We do not seek your professional resume but willingness to work, learn and grow together.
1 Video Content Creator
We are looking for driven and motivated team members passionate about video. If you want to be a part of a smart and hard-working team, have exceptional English language skills, and are able to produce outstanding video content, this could be perfect for you…
- Presentable & confident on-screen.
- In-depth knowledge of WordPress.
- In-depth knowledge of SEO.
- Hands-on experience with video editing tools such as Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Filmora, or Camtasia.
- Exceptional research skills.
- English – Written & verbal must be exceptional for video.
Your responsibility will be to fully handle the production of product marketing videos, video tutorials in the form of walkthroughs, and more.
To apply we ask that you send over a portfolio of previous work that you have completed on your own entirely (in the form of YouTube links, unlisted is acceptable).
In addition, accompanying your portfolio – feel free to include any additional information that you feel is relevant to the hiring process (including but not limited to an introduction).
2 WordPress Developer
- Must-Know React, PHP, & JS
- Good with writing clean and efficient code
- Must use WordPress coding standards
- Decent knowledge of all technologies involved with developing WordPress plugins
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop for creating pixel-perfect HTML (if needed)
- Common sense & Troubleshooting mindset
3 Customer Support Specialist
- Written command over English
- Good people skills & affectionate
- Handle tricky situations and be calm while answering
- Must have basic WordPress troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of PHP/CSS/JS/React is a plus
- Troubleshoot, debug, and write in-depth solutions to WordPress related issues
4 Google & FB Ads Expert
- Good spoken & written English.
- Good knowledge of WordPress and Search Engine Optimization.
- Launch & optimize various PPC campaigns.
- Having in-depth knowledge of Search Network, Display Network, Remarketing, Shopping Campaign, Video Marketing.
- Provide creative ideas to design content for campaigns, select target audiences, and understand consumer behavior.
- Measure performance and create daily reports for the performance and making recommendations for amendments and improvements.
- Ad creative writing & testing.
- Landing page URL analysis.
- Demonstrated track records in generating e-commerce sales through FaceBook & Adwords:
- Exhaustive and demonstrated expertise in all aspect of the Facebook Ad platform:
- Audience filtering and targeting
- Facebook Pixel set-up and placement for non-standard use cases
- Lookalike audience targeting
- Ad creative optimization
5 Graphics & UI/UX Designer
- Good sense of elegant, user-friendly design elements
- Knowledge of Photoshop or Sketch
- Evaluate user requirements and come up with innovative solutions to user-needs
- Work with the product team to optimize product flow
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes for WordPress based plugins
- Create Graphics for Blog Pages, KBs and Social Media
- Creating creative Ads for the social media
- Good with outreach
- Good with Writing proposals and following up
- In-depth knowledge of on-page and off-page SEO
- Optimize content and landing pages
- Track, report and analyze website analytics
- Develop and follow through link building strategy
- Not fearful of trying and learning new techniques
7 WordPress Content Writer
- Installing and configuring themes and plugins.
- Writing a well-structured article with impeccable grammar & spelling in a conversational tone.
- Setting up new Self-Hosted WordPress and testing new features.
- Work closely with relevant teams — developers & support team — to write new feature announcements.
- Plan new content verticals and optimize content strategy for increased organic visibility across a wide range of client verticals.
- Passionate about SEO and proactive in staying up-to-date on all the latest trends and best practices.
- Understanding of HTML/CSS
8 Human Resource Manager
(Only Indians can apply for this position)
- Coordinate communications, including taking video conference, responding to emails and interfacing with employees
- Hiring experience in the IT sector.
- Understanding requirements and deciding on the recruitment strategy.
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Process background screenings on all newly hired employees.
- Ensure compensation and incentive programs and policies are in compliance with local laws and regulations.
- Keep track of all employee timesheets for payroll
- A number of other administrative tasks and projects
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries
- Manage and oversee a team of recruiters, including handling performance management, reviews, hiring, onboarding, training, coaching, and counseling.