We are cool and let you choose your own work hours. We don’t fuss over working hours and focus on meeting deadlines by letting you work at your own pace.
We believe the only way to grow is to do it together.
So, come and be part of our larger-than-life team! We can’t wait to have you.
To make things simpler for everyone, here are the things that are required. We do not seek your professional resume but willingness to work, learn and grow together.
A Video Content Creator
We are looking for driven and motivated team members passionate about video. If you want to be a part of a smart and hard-working team, have exceptional English language skills, and are able to produce outstanding video content, this could be perfect for you…
- Presentable & confident on-screen.
- In-depth knowledge of WordPress.
- In-depth knowledge of SEO.
- Hands-on experience with video editing tools such as Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Filmora, or Camtasia.
- Exceptional research skills.
- English – Written & verbal must be exceptional for video.
Your responsibility will be to fully handle the production of product marketing videos, video tutorials in the form of walkthroughs, and more.
To apply we ask that you send over a portfolio of previous work that you have completed on your own entirely (in the form of YouTube links, unlisted is acceptable).
In addition, accompanying your portfolio – feel free to include any additional information that you feel is relevant to the hiring process (including but not limited to an introduction).
B WordPress Developer
- Must-Know React, PHP, & JS
- Good with writing clean and efficient code
- Must use WordPress coding standards
- Decent knowledge of all technologies involved with developing WordPress plugins
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop for creating pixel-perfect HTML (if needed)
- Common sense & Troubleshooting mindset
C Customer Support Specialist
- Written command over English
- Good people skills & affectionate
- Handle tricky situations and be calm while answering
- Must have basic WordPress troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of PHP/CSS/JS/React is a plus
- Troubleshoot, debug, and write in-depth solutions to WordPress related issues
D UI/UX Designer
- Good sense of elegant, user-friendly design elements
- Knowledge of Photoshop or Sketch
- Evaluate user requirements and come up with innovative solutions to user-needs
- Work with the product team to optimize product flow
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes for WordPress based plugins
- Good with outreach
- Good with Writing proposals and following up
- In-depth knowledge of on-page and off-page SEO
- Optimize content and landing pages
- Track, report and analyze website analytics
- Develop and follow through link building strategy
- Not fearful of trying and learning new techniques
F Full-Stack Developer
- Write and optimize client-side code
- Work with the design and development team to reach goals
- Manage day to day tasks of maintaining and troubleshooting WordPress issues
- Harden plugin and website code