Pinterest is one of the most popular social media platforms that allows you to share your images, videos, and other visual content. It allows you to create an account and manage your images like Instagram or Flickr.
Creating a website on Pinterest is extremely beneficial since it will bring more attention to your work and likely more traffic to the site.
In this knowledge-based tutorial, we will discuss how you can verify your website on Pinterest using the Rank Math plugin.
How to Set up Your Site on Pinterest?
1. You need to create a business account on Pinterest. If you already have a personal account set up, you can add a free business profile to your existing personal account and then switch between them.
2. Once you have created your business account then you need to add your website to your Pinterest account. Click on Add Link to add your website.
3. Claim your website by clicking on Claim.
4. When you click on the Claim website button, it will display three methods that you can use to claim your website (HTML tag or HTML file or TXT record). We are choosing the HTML tag option because it is easier. Copy the code and paste it in the Rank Math plugin and then click on continue.
5. Enter your Website URL and click on the button to Verify.
6. Your website will then be verified within an hour and you will be notified via email.
Verify Your Website on Pinterest using Rank Math
1. Copy the HTML code and paste it in Rank Math > Webmaster Tools > Pinterest Verification ID
2. Once done click Save Changes.
You have now connected and verified your website on Pinterest. If you have absolutely any questions about verifying your website with Pinterest using Rank Math – feel free to reach out to our support team.