Bing Webmaster Tools is a free Microsoft service that allows webmasters to add their sites to the Bing crawler so that they can show up in the search engine result pages. It also helps to keep track of your website’s overall presence. Bing Webmaster Tools is to the Bing search engine, what Google Search Console is to Google.
In this knowledge base tutorial, we will discuss how you can verify your website on Bing with the help of the Rank Math plugin.
1. In order to connect your website to Bing Webmaster Tools, you need to have a Microsoft account. However, you can make use of any email address of your choice. If you do not have one then you need to create one on the Bing Webmasters site.
2. Once you have logged in, you then need to verify your website by using any of the two methods shown below. You can either add your site manually or if you already have Google Search Console verified for your website then you can connect with it and Bing will import all of your settings and data. In this article, we have used Google Search Console to import the settings.
3. Bing will ask for the access permissions. Click on Allow.
4. Then select your sites that you want to import and click on Import.
5. Your website will then be connected to Bing.
Verify Your Website with Bing using Rank Math
Once you have your website connected to Bing, then you can verify your website on Bing using Rank Math as follows:
1. Go to Rank Math > General Settings > Webmaster Tools.
2. Then enter the code that Bing provides you into the ‘Webmaster Tools Verification’ section of the Rank Math plugin. Once you enter the code click on Save Changes.
Once you have verified you will be able to access your Bing Webmaster Tools. Also Indexing your content on Bing helps you to drive the maximum organic traffic to your website.
Was this article helpful?
Still need help?
Submit Your Question
Please give us the details, our support team will get back to you.