Rank Math’s Advanced Schema Generator makes it extremely easy to add multiple Schema Markup types to your posts and pages.
In this article, we’ll walk you through exactly how that works…
Please note: This functionality will only be available to you if you’ve upgraded to & installed Rank Math PRO on your website.
1. Once you have Rank Math PRO installed, then go to Rank Math > Dashboard > Modules. You need to enable the Schema (Structured Data) Module.
2. In your Post/Page editor click on the Schema Tab of Rank Math. Now with the help of Rank Math PRO you can add multiple Schema to your Post.
3. Click on the Schema Generator. Here you will be able to select any of the predefined Schema templates by browsing or searching and to enable one click on Use. Then proceed to fill in all the details that are shown with instructions. Once you have entered all of the information then click on Save for this Post.
You can add as many Schema Types in this section.
4. You can also select your Primary Schema in the Schema Generator.
5. Once you are done you can see the multiple Schema that you created for your Post.
Adding Schema Markup, testing it, and actually using your implementation to earn rich snippets/SERP features, as a result, couldn’t be easier than it is with Rank Math.
However, if you still have any questions about adding multiple schema types – you’re always more than welcome to contact our dedicated support team. They are available 24/7, 365 days a year…
Was this article helpful?
Still need help?
Submit Your Question
Please give us the details, our support team will get back to you.