What is Google Analytics?
Google Analytics (GA) is an analytics service that helps website and app owners track and analyze user traffic and behavior. It is owned by Google and has a free and paid version.
Google Analytics provides valuable insights into a site and app, including:
- The number of users that visited the site or app
- Where the users are coming from
- How long they were on the site or app
- The number of pages they visited before leaving
- The most popular pages on the site or app
- The engagement and conversion rates of the site or app
Google Analytics requires you to install a tracking code on your site and app. Once done, it begins collecting data to generate reports that enable you to understand how users interact with it. You can use this information to make data-driven decisions to improve your site and app’s performance.